Partner with the John Muir Trust to make a difference to wild places – for the benefit of the landscape, wildlife and people
Demonstrate corporate social responsibility and highlight your environmental agenda. From becoming a member or making direct financial contributions, to taking part in volunteering work parties or sponsoring a project, your company can make a vital contribution to our work.
Why partner with us?
- Partnerships with the private sector are an essential part of our income, enabling wild places to thrive.
- Enhance your corporate image, brand values and ethos by displaying your commitment to wild places – and stand out in a crowded market.
- Reach new audiences, with access to our networks of supporters, professionals and enthusiasts committed to conservation.
- Joint promotional and media opportunities, with discounted advertising in our Journal and editorial options.
- Inspire your employees, as a proactive and conscientious business linked to the protection of iconic mountains, moor, coastline and islands.
- Discounted membership of the Trust for your staff.
We recognise that membership will not suit every company, and the Trust is proud to receive donations from a number of supportive retailers, who link donations to their product sales and help to promote the Trust. Or why not work with us and your staff to introduce payroll giving, a fantastic way for your team to suport the Trust and its work.
We can tailor your level of involvement relative to the scale of support you wish to offer – and of course we are grateful for all support, whether in-kind or financial.
Ultimately, the Trust, like us, wants to preserve wild land for future generations so nature can thrive and people can enjoy the experience of truly escaping to wild places. That's why we provide as much support as we can through our Conservation Contribution Scheme.Paul Easto, Wilderness Scotland