Wild Space visitor centre
Located in the centre of Pitlochry, in the heart of Highland Perthshire, our visitor centre and gallery is an ideal stop-off if you're passing by on the A9.
The inside space is constructed from native windblown timber. It features:
- An interpretive exhibition packed with inspiring photography and a stirring four-minute film.
- Unique audio journeys whisk you to Sandwood Bay, Ben Nevis, Knoydart and Skye.
- The Alan Reece Gallery displays changing works from different artists throughout the year.
- A selection of books and other merchandise for sale.
- A meeting room for hire that’s kitted out with full audio/visual equipment. (You can book our meeting room using the form at the bottom of this page.)
January and February opening hours
CLOSED from Monday 14th to Sunday 27th January for stocktaking
OPEN from Monday 28th January, 10.30am - 5pm
Tuesday 29th, CLOSED
Wednesday 30th, 10am - 5pm
Thursday 31st, 10am - 5pm
Friday 1st, 10am - 5pm
Saturday 2nd, 10am - 5pm
Sunday 3rd, 11am - 4pm
Find us at Station Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5AN
The Wild Space is just off the A9, on the corner of Atholl Road and Station Road. We are opposite Mackay’s Hotel and two minutes walk from the rail station in Pitlochry and from the Rie-Achan Road car park.
Volunteer at the Wild Space
It's a great way to meet new people, learn new skills and promote the value of Scotland’s wild places.
We value our volunteers. They bring their unique experiences, insights and interests to the Wild Space. Many of them help us forge new links in the community.
To find out more, please drop into the Wild Space.
Thank you to our funders
Thank you to the Reece Foundation for its generous support to create the Wild Space. We are also grateful to players of the People’s Postcode Lottery, the Gannochy Trust and the Craignish Trust.