Support our work in wild places – for the benefit of the landscape, wildlife and people
We welcome all help from the corporate sector: whether you become a corporate member of the Trust; make a direct financial contribution by donating or sponsoring a project; or take part in a volunteer work party – there are plenty of opportunities for your organisation to make a vital contribution to our work.
Why become a corporate partner?
- Enable wild places to thrive: our partnerships provide us with essential income to support our work in wild places.
- Enhance your corporate image, brand values and ethos: display your commitment to wild places – and stand out in a crowded market.
- Reach new audiences: access like-minded people who are committed to conservation.
- Enjoy joint promotional and media opportunities: such as discounted advertising and editorial options in the John Muir Trust Journal.
- Inspire your employees: show them you are a proactive and conscientious business linked to the protection of iconic mountains, moor, coastline and islands.
- Offer your team membership of the Trust at a discount.
We recognise that membership will not suit every company, and the Trust is proud to receive donations from a number of supportive retailers, who link donations to their product sales and help to promote the Trust. Or why not work with us and your staff to introduce payroll giving, a fantastic way for your team to suport the Trust and its work.
We can tailor your level of involvement relative to the scale of support you wish to offer – and of course we are grateful for all support, whether in-kind or financial.
Ultimately, the Trust, like us, wants to preserve wild land for future generations so nature can thrive and people can enjoy the experience of truly escaping to wild places. That's why we provide as much support as we can through our Conservation Contribution Scheme.Paul Easto, Wilderness Scotland