Edinburgh Marathon Festival
Join the masses in the stunning city of Edinburgh and soak up the atmosphere at Scotland’s most famous running festival.
This year's event is on the 27th-28th May with distances to suit runners of all levels, from 5k to a full marathon. Starting in Edinburgh, the marathon course heads out through East Lothian offering stunning views and an unforgettable running experience. A fast and flat route, it also has great PB potential! If a full marathon feels like too much of a challenge you can enter the EMF Team Relay and tackle the distance as a team of four.
Charity places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Before we confirm your place, we ask for a registration fee which acts as your pledge to raise the minimum sponsorship amount. Runners will receive a running vest and plenty of fundraising support in the run up to the event.
- Full Marathon - £30 registration fee, minimum sponsorship £550
- Half Marathon - £20 registration fee, minimum sponsorship £300
- 10K - £10 registration fee, minimum sponsorship £150
- 5K - £10 registration fee, minimum sponsorship £100
- EMF Team Relay - £100 registration fee, minimum sponsorship £600
If you purchase your own place in the event there's no minimum sponsorship amount, but we still provide you with a running vest and fundraising support.