Our Members' Gathering will take place on 28 and 29 October at the Bradfield Village Hall in the Peak District.
The Trust is delighted to host its first Members’ Gathering for three years, with the event taking place from 28-29 October at Bradfield Village Hall, near Sheffield.
The Gathering is a key event in our calendar, bringing Members together to share information about Trust projects and activities. With the transition to our new five-year Strategic Plan, this year’s Gathering will present an opportunity for Members to ask questions and contribute ideas for priority projects.
The event will begin with a reception on the Friday evening and a keynote speech from our Chief Executive David Balharry. Saturday will feature discussion groups and a chance to explore the local area, followed by evening entertainment and a buffet dinner.
- Booking for the Members' Gathering will close on 16 October
When booking, you have the following options:
- Full weekend ticket (Friday and Saturday, including canapes, lunch and dinner)
- Friday evening ONLY (including canapes)
- Saturday ONLY (including lunch & dinner)
- Saturday ONLY (including lunch, excluding dinner)
- If you are unsure of your Membership number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need assistance when booking, please call our team at 01796470080
More detailed timings to follow.
Friday 28 October
An evening reception from 7pm with light canapes and drinks. Take the time to reconnect with friends and other Members before hearing a talk followed by Q&A from our Chief Executive David Balharry. We will close at 9pm.
Saturday 29 October
A full day of activity from 9.30am. We will begin in the morning with presentations followed by discussion groups and a buffet lunch.
In the afternoon, Members have the chance to explore the local area on self-guided walks - a chance to connect with other Members and discuss the morning's sessions. There will also be some indoor sessions, available on a first-come-first-served basis.
In the evening, we will have a buffet dinner, followed by evening entertainment. Event to finish at 10pm.
- Walk around historic Low Bradfield – 1 mile – 45 mins. See here.
- A short walk from Low Bradfield around Agden reservoir – 2.5 miles - 1.5 hours. See here.
- A circular walk around Damflask reservoir – 3.8 miles – 2 hours. See here.
More walks can be found here.
Attending the Members' Gathering
This year's Members' Gathering will take place in the Peak District National Park, the oldest of the UK's National Parks.
Close to the populous cities of Sheffield and Manchester, with good transport links, Bradfield Village Hall is a great location for Members to meet for our first Gathering since 2019.
Bradfield Village Hall is a 20-minute drive from Sheffield, and is also accessible by bus. Here are some pieces of transport information:
- Train - Regular trains to Sheffield on most main lines (click here for more)
- Bus - From Sheffield, take the 81/82 bus to Hillsborough and change to the 61/62 to Low Bradfield
- Driving - There is a car park for 10 cars opposite the hall at The Sands. There is also on-street parking but this can fill quickly. Low Bradfield is easily accessible from Manchester or Sheffield.
There is a wealth of accommodation options in Sheffield, but a limited number in Low and High Bradfield. There are also some campsites in the nearby area.
The hall is fully accessible for those with extra mobility needs. There is also a disabled bathroom.
If you have additional access needs, please email email@example.com.