Restoring Hardknott Forest
Volunteer days at Hardknott Forest are open to all and are a great opportunity to socialise and to learn about forest restoration, as well as contribute to creating more native woodland in Cumbria.
Days run from 9.30am to about 3.30pm. The team meets at Birks Bridge/Hardknott car park, tools and training are provided and booking is essential.
- 11 June: Book for a volunteer day, Brotherilkeld Farm, Eskdale.
- 27 June: Book for a volunteer day, Brotherilkeld Farm, Eskdale.
- 15 - 17/18 September: Book for the Hardknott Forest autumn residential weekend of volunteering.
Please note these events are not run by the John Muir Trust. Waiting list in operation for some dates. More details will be sent out when you book a day.
- Contact: Restoring Hardknott Forest
- Find more information about Restoring Hardknott Forest here.
Glenridding Common guided walk
Walks around Quinag