We believe wild places are for everyone. Our aim is to be the leading voice for wild places and to deliver in partnership throughout the UK. In our commitment to wild places, we are guided by three freedoms and three actions and seek to develop a network.
Why three freedoms?
Because society is enriched when:
- Nature has the freedom to repair itself
- People have the freedom to enjoy the benefits
- Communities have the freedom to thrive.
What three actions?
We give wild places a voice by:
- Demonstrating exemplary management
- Inspiring people to engage and advocate
- Evidencing their benefits to society.
To promote the three freedoms and deliver the three actions, we are forming a network of sites across the four nations of the UK that make wild places relevant to all.