We welcome all help from non-profit organisations.
From walking groups and outdoor education centres, to schools and national parks, our group members have a broad range of interests and a shared love of wild places.
If you run a club, society, youth group, school or are a John Muir Award provider, please consider becoming a member of the John Muir Trust and support our work in wild places.
Why become a group member?
- Enable wild places to thrive: our members provide us with essential income to support our work in wild places.
- Help more people to connect with and care for wild places through the John Muir Award: help keep the John Muir Award free for participants.
- Enhance your organisation's image, brand values and ethos: display your commitment to wild places.
- Inspire your own people: show them you are a proactive and conscientious organisation linked to the protection of iconic mountains, moor, coastline and islands.
- Chances to interact with us: receive regular mailings (including our flagship publication the John Muir Trust Journal); join in conservation work parties and much more.