Latest safety measures
We have implemented government guidelines from the start of this crisis to protect our staff, volunteers and the communities in which they live and work. From mid-March onwards, we introduced the following measures which will remain in place until further notice:
• Arranged for staff to work at home
• Cancelled face-to-to face meetings in favour of phone and online discussions
• Closed the Pitlochry and Edinburgh Leith offices
• Closed the Wild Space visitor centre
• Suspended public access to all toilet and car parking facilities managed by the Trust
• Suspended all conservation work parties
• Cancelled the annual Members' Gathering scheduled for 5-7 June
• Postponed AGM and are exploring arrangements for it to be held online via video link.
2020 AGM and Members' Gathering
The Trust’s AGM and Members' Gathering will not be going ahead in Innerleithen on 5 and 6 June as planned. We’re making plans to hold the essential business of the AGM online. We’d very much like you to log in and join us. Visit our 2020 AGM page to find out more.
2020 Trustee election
We’ve had a wonderful response to our call for new Trustees. We expect to hold the postal ballot as planned and urge our members to return their voting forms and participate in the running of the Trust. Find out more about our Trustee election.
Home-schooling tips from a parent
Our John Muir Award Scotland Education Manager Rebecca Logsdon reflects on the home-schooling challenge and shares some tips
Contact our team
The steps we are taking to play our part in the fight to stop the rapid spread of coronavirus inevitably mean a temporary scaling down of our work. Our staff are still available and best contacted via email in the first instance.