Our Corporate Members
The Trust acknowledges with much appreciation our growing list of Corporate Members and supporters
Gold Corporate Members
Graham Tiso Limited
Graham Tiso Limited (Edinburgh) - Scotland's leading outdoor clothing and equipment specialist.
Mountain Equipment - Manufacturers of outdoor equipment for the harshest conditions on earth.
OMM - Technical clothing and equipment made for running in the mountains and the Original Mountain Marathon.
ST&G's Marvellous Maps
Discover Britain’s best bits with ST&G’s Marvellous Maps… made to inspire great adventures, liven up walls and put enormous grins on faces. Dreamed up, designed and expertly produced in sunny Britain.
Glasgow Vein Clinic
Glasgow Vein Clinic - Offering consultations and latest treatments for varicose veins and thread veins. Appointments available at Ross Hall Hospital (Glasgow), Kings Park Hospital (Stirling), and Carrick Glen Hospital (Ayr)
Walkhighlands - Details of free walks to help you discover and explore the real Scotland.
Ben Lomond Gin
Ben Lomond Gin - A classic style gin with a delicate twist that comes from the addition of Scottish berries.
Silver Corporate Members
- About Argyll Walking Holidays - Guided walking holidays and hiking tours in Scotland.
- Ben Nevis Distillery - At the foot of Ben Nevis, one of the oldest distilleries in Scotland
- Glasgow Vein Clinic - Specialist treatment clinic based in Glasgow.
- Kings Manor Hotel (Edinburgh) - The first hotel in the UK to be accredited by the Green Tourism Business Scheme (1997).
- UMS Ltd - Providing drainage and wastewater solutions across Scotland
- WandelVakantie - a tour operator in the Netherlands that specialises in UK walking holidays.
Bronze Corporate Members
- Absolute Escapes - Specialists in self guided walking holidays in the UK and Ireland; and tailor-made travel to Scotland.
- Avendris - An independent IT consultancy
- Connect Communications - Corporate publishing company specialising in print and digital content creation.
- Heart of Scotland Tours - Small groups of 16 in the 'Wee Red Bus'.
- holidaycottages.co.uk - An award-winning holiday lettings agency with over 200 properties throughout Scotland
- Hot Aches Productions- Award-winning climbing and mountaineering film makers.
- McKinlay Kidd - Award winning Scottish tour operator
- Mickledore Walking Holidays - Specialist in self-guided walking holidays in the UK for the independent traveller.
- SBM Consultancy - Provides support to schools, academy trusts and organisations working with them on school business management and governance.
- Scotch Whisky Experience - Unique 5 star visitor attraction based in the heart of Edinburgh offering a range of whisky guided tours and tasting experiences, The World's Largest Whisky Collection, Amber Restaurant, private dining and a whisky shop.
- Software Path - Helps your team find great software. Shortlist products, compare pricing and share with your team.
- Sykes Holiday Cottages - The finest selection of hand-picked cottages throughout the whole of the UK and Ireland. With over 11,000 properties to suit your every need, your perfect place awaits.
- Walk Wild Scotland - Walking holidays for small groups in Scotland's secret places
- Corrour Estate - Conserved Highland estate with comfortable accommodation.
- Experience Scotland's Wild - Exciting outdoor activity experiences for visitors from home and abroad.
- Northern Light - Production company of photographer and editor of the Trust's Wild Nature Diary, John Beatty.
- Perthshire Treks - Walk leading company based in Pitlochry.
- Peter Cairns Photography
- Profitmaster Systems Limited (Nottingham) - Delivering cutting edge business software and solutions for business people across the UK.