Our Corporate Members
The Trust acknowledges with much appreciation our growing list of Corporate Members and supporters
Gold Corporate Members
Graham Tiso Limited
Graham Tiso Limited (Edinburgh) - Scotland's leading outdoor clothing and equipment specialist.
Highlander - One of the UK's largest producers and distributers of a wide range of outdoor equipment.
Mountain Equipment - Manufacturers of outdoor equipment for the harshest conditions on earth.
Walkhighlands - Details of free walks to help you discover and explore the real Scotland.
OMM - Technical clothing and equipment made for running in the mountains and the Original Mountain Marathon.
Silver Corporate Members
- About Argyll Walking Holidays - Guided walking holidays and hiking tours in Scotland.
- Ben Nevis Distillery - At the foot of Ben Nevis, one of the oldest distilleries in Scotland
- Glasgow Vein Clinic - Specialist treatment clinic based in Glasgow.
- Kings Manor Hotel (Edinburgh) - First hotel in the UK to be accredited by the Green Tourism Business Scheme (1997).
- WandelVakantie - a tour operator in the Netherlands that specialises in UK walking holidays.
Bronze Corporate Members
- Absolute Escapes - Specialists in self guided walking holidays in the UK and Ireland; and tailor-made travel to Scotland.
- Alpine Exploratory (Settle) - Specialists in self guided walking and trekking holidays.
- Connect Communications - corporate publishing company specialising in print and digital content creation.
- Heart of Scotland Tours - Small groups of 16 in the 'Wee Red Bus'.
- holidaycottages.co.uk - An award-winning holiday lettings agency with over 200 properties throughout Scotland
- Hot Aches Productions- Award-winning climbing and mountaineering film makers.
- McKinlay Kidd - Award winning Scottish tour operator
- Mickledore Walking Holidays - Specialist in self-guided walking holidays in the UK for the independent traveller.
- Peter Cairns Photography
- Room in the Wood - located just south of Portree on the Isle of Skye; a comfortable, detached 'woodland bedroom' including en-suite facilities and wifi, with breakfast served in the main house, offering stunning views to surrounding hills from its elevated setting
- SBM Consultancy - provides support to schools, academy trusts and organisations working with them on school business management and governance.
- Scotch Whisky Experience - Unique 5 star visitor attraction based in the heart of Edinburgh offering a range of whisky guided tours and tasting experiences, The World's Largest Whisky Collection, Amber Restaurant, private dining and a whisky shop.
- Sykes Holiday Cottages - The finest selection of hand-picked cottages throughout the whole of the UK and Ireland. With over 11,000 properties to suit your every need, your perfect place awaits.
- Walk Wild Scotland - Walking holidays for small groups in Scotland's secret places
- Corrour Estate - Conserved Highland estate with comfortable accommodation.
- Experience Scotland's Wild - Exciting outdoor activity experiences for visitors from home and abroad.
- Northern Light - Production company of photographer and editor of the Trust's Wild Nature Diary, John Beatty.
- Profitmaster Systems Limited (Nottingham) - Delivering cutting edge business software and solutions for business people across the UK.