Gold Corporate Members
Silver Corporate Members
- About Argyll Walking Holidays - Guided walking holidays and hiking tours in Scotland
- Ben Nevis Distillery - At the foot of Ben Nevis, one of the oldest distilleries in Scotland
- Kings Manor Hotel (Edinburgh) - The first hotel in the UK to be accredited by the Green Tourism Business Scheme (1997)
- Stag and Bear - Beautiful, innovative and high-quality products for the home, office and gym
- UMS Ltd - Providing drainage and wastewater solutions across Scotland
- WandelVakantie - a tour operator in the Netherlands that specialises in UK walking holidays.
Bronze Corporate Members
- Avendris - An independent IT consultancy
- Big Domain - Over 150 places to stay across Scotland for large groups, ranging from lakeside lodges to magnificent castles.
- Cottages and Castles - Find your perfect Scottish escape with more than 600 places to stay to choose from, sleeping 2-42 people.
- The Cube Concept is a creative studio, providing a bespoke approach to product and packaging design.
- Dean Allan Photography - award winning Scottish Landscape Photographer, offering residential & daily workshops throughout the Highlands and Islands of Scotland
- En-Vision - a forward looking environmental consultancy providing specialist services in greenhouse gas emissions monitoring, reporting and verification.
- The Green Greyhound - Scotland's Sustainable Store: stocking a wide range of eco-friendly products for you, your family and your home
- holidaycottages.co.uk - An award-winning holiday lettings agency with over 200 properties throughout Scotland
- Hot Aches Productions- Award-winning climbing and mountaineering film makers.
- Irvine Springs - Leading manufacturer of bespoke compression, tension, and torsion springs as well as wire forms and flat section parts based in Irvine, North Ayrshire.
- Mickledore Walking Holidays - Specialist in self-guided walking holidays in the UK for the independent traveller.
- SBM Consultancy - Provides support to schools, academy trusts and organisations working with them on school business management and governance.
- Scotch Whisky Experience - Unique 5 star visitor attraction based in the heart of Edinburgh offering a range of whisky guided tours and tasting experiences, The World's Largest Whisky Collection, Amber Restaurant, private dining and a whisky shop.
- Connect Communications - Corporate publishing company specialising in print and digital content creation.
- Corrour Estate - Conserved Highland estate with comfortable accommodation.
- Experience Scotland's Wild - Exciting outdoor activity experiences for visitors from home and abroad.
- Northern Light - Production company of photographer and editor of the Trust's Wild Nature Diary, John Beatty.
- Perthshire Treks - Walk leading company based in Pitlochry.
- Peter Cairns Photography
- Profitmaster Systems Limited (Nottingham) - Delivering cutting edge business software and solutions for business people across the UK.
- Secret Scotland Tours Travel guides and itinerary planning for the independent traveler.
- Stewart Whisky Company - Independent bottler of carefully curated single cask whiskies.