Payroll giving is a system of regular giving, similar to Direct Debit but taken directly from your salary.
- You are providing valuable financial support to a leading UK wild land charity
- It is managed by your employer so there is no need to set up a direct debit or write a cheque each month
- Your company may match your giving
- The donation is deducted before tax, making it even more worthwhile
How it works
- You authorise your employer to deduct regular charitable donations from your pay
- The agreed deductions are made before you pay tax, which means you get tax relief included in your donation at your top rate of tax
- Your employer then pays these donations to a Payroll Giving agency
- The agency distributes the money to the charity of your choice - we would love you to choose the John Muir Trust
Contact your HR or personnel department for details, or speak to the John Muir Trust's Head of Fundraising, Adam Pinder, on 0131 554 0114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.