Whether you're gathering sponsorship for a challenge event, collecting donations for a special occasion or simply doing the weekly shop, there are plenty of platforms designed to make fundraising online easy.
Set up an online fundraising page
Setting up an online fundraising page is one of the best ways to get started, whether you’re gathering sponsorship for a challenge event or collecting donations for a special occasion. There are a number of options including Justgiving, Virgin Money Giving, and MyDonate. The Trust recommends Givey as it's completely free for charities so 100% of donations come to us.
- Choose which platform you'd like to use and click on the link above.
- Follow the instructions to create your fundraising page.
- Personalise your page with photos and set yourself a fundraising target – be ambitious!
- Share what you’re doing and why you’re fundraising for the Trust – personal stories make a difference.
- Once you’ve set up your page – share the link widely via email, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
If you have any problems, get in touch on 01796 484 961 or email email@example.com.
Give as you Live
With Give as you Live you can shop online with thousands of leading stores and the Trust will receive a percentage of what you spend. It's easy - all you need to do is register. Find out more.
When you shop on Amazon you can now help to raise funds for the John Muir Trust, at no extra cost to you. Simply go to AmazonSmile, select us as your chosen charity then shop as you normally would and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the net purchase price to us.